Saitech Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract for Nationwide Sales to All Federal Government Departments & Agencies Contract Number: GS-35F-287GA
Saitech Inc is approved by the General Services Administration to provide IT Hardware and software solutions under GSA IT Schedule Special Item Number (SIN) 132-08, SIN 132-12 and SIN 132-32 As a ISO 9001:2015 certified value-added reseller, IT equipment and maintenance sold under the Schedule comes competitively priced with quality assurance to meet the needs of any government agency throughout the United States (U.S.) and its foreign missions across the world. This long-term IT contract adds Saitech Inc to a pre-approved list of technology companies for federal purchases, thereby simplifying the procurement process and further ensuring government agencies receive high quality, cost-effective, cutting edge, innovative IT hardware, software and services.
Saitech Inc has an extensive track record of working with diverse SLED, commercial and Federal Clients in identifying the best products on the market, minimizing costs, and increasing product value to meet requirements. Our over 15 years in experience and expertise in this area of IT solutions enables delivery of IT programs and projects on schedule and within budget, while ensuring consistency and integration with the government’s IT Infrastructure architecture and overall business strategies.
GSA Schedule 70 – IT Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract. It allows our industry partners to offer a comprehensive array of IT products, services, and solutions. IT Schedule 70 is the largest procurement vehicle and the most widely used acquisition offering in the federal government. GSA Schedule 70 contracts support general purpose commercial information technology equipment, software and services. Focused on operational excellence, the GSA is committed to delivering the best value in technology for federal agencies.
Contract Number: GS-35F-287GA
Contract Period: March 24, 2017 through March 23, 2022
Business Size: Small Business
To Access View our GSA Schedule
Saitech Inc Awarded GSA OS4 Contract for Nationwide Sales to All Federal Government Departments & Agencies Contract Number: 47QSEA20D007B
The Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative for Office Supplies Fourth Generation (FSSI OS4) is GSA’s latest FSSI solution and has been named Best-in-Class (BIC) for office supplies by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). It is comprised of two Enhanced Special Item Numbers (SINs). They are purchasing channel solutions that help federal customers achieve significant savings on their office supply purchases. The awards are the result of a collaborative team effort among customer agencies across the federal government.
This solution provides an opportunity to achieve significant savings and meet sustainable acquisition and other socioeconomic goals. A major objective of this solution is to increase opportunities for small business participation by at least five percent (5%).
Additional benefits include:
- Aligning purchasing with existing agency procurement practices;
- Capturing economies of scale;
- Consolidating orders with the new delivery order discounts feature and save as discounts are triggered on individual orders;
- Enabling achievement of socioeconomic goals;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations to include the Ability One program, sustainable purchasing requirements, and the Trade Agreement Act;
- Fostering markets for sustainable technologies and environmentally preferable products;
- Providing ease of ordering;
- Providing point of sale compliance, ensuring that purchase card users automatically receive the OS4 price; and
- Simplifying data collection and enhancing transparency by enabling agencies to better manage expenditures and measure cost avoidance.
Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI)
Strategic sourcing is the structured and collaborative process of critically analyzing an organization’s spending patterns to better leverage its purchasing power, reduce costs, and improve overall performance. The primary goals of FSSI are to:
- Strategically source across federal agencies;
- Establish mechanisms to increase total cost savings, value, and socioeconomic participation;
- Collaborate with industry to develop optimal solutions;
- Share best practices; and
- Create a strategic sourcing community of practice
OS4 Office Products and Supplies Offerors may offer their entire commercial catalog, or may offer a select, limited line of office products. Office products include, but are not limited to items such as: pens, pencils, markers, xerographic paper, printer paper, fax paper, 3D printing filaments and resins, binders, tape, envelopes, shredders, helical-scan, longitudinally oriented video tapes, video cassettes, reel to reel audio tapes, blank endless loop audio cartridge tapes, magnetic tape audio recording cassette, computer tape, reel, cartridge, cassette, diskettes, disk packs, disk cartridges, anti-glare/anti-radiation screens (VDT), ergonomic workstations products, cleaning equipment and supplies (head cleaners, disk drive cleaners, monitor cleaners, toner wipes, mini-vacuums, etc.) optical disks, CD-ROMS, DVD-ROMS, flash drives, external hard drives, physical storage, security, protective and related ADP supplies, and toner cartridges. Toner cartridge offerors must provide arrangements for empty toner cartridges to be returned from customers. This may include prepaid shipping labels in the products packaging and/or rebates.
Contract Number: 47QSEA20D007B
Contract Period: June 5th, 2020 through June 4th, 2025
Business Size: Small Business
To Access View our GSA Schedule
GSA Contractor Teaming Agreement – Software
Carahsoft: Adobe, Symantec, Veritas and Seagate
GSA Schedule 70 GSA Schedule No: GS-35F-0119Y
Term: December 20, 2011- December 19, 2021
EC America Inc Subsidiary of Immix Group: Redhat
GSA Schedule 70 GSA Schedule No: GS-35F-0511T
Period Covered by Contract: June 26, 2022
Special Item No. 132-32 Term Software Licenses
Special Item No. 132-33 Perpetual Software Licenses
Special Item No. 132-34 Maintenance of Software as a Service
Special Item No. 132-40 Cloud Computing Services
Special Item No. 132-44 Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Tools
Special Item No. 132-50 Training Courses
Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services
Special Item No. 132-52 Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
Promark Contract Number : GS-35F-303DA
Contract Period: May 3, 2016 through November 17, 2020
Promark GSA Schedule and Saitech Inc GSA Schedule have entered into a Contractor Teaming Arrangement (CTA). The CTA provides Saitech Inc with access to products from the teamed schedules allowing us to provide government agencies with the convenience of a single source for a wide-range of solutions. The government departments and agencies is able to obtain these solutions without having to negotiate or process awards with multiple contractors. This improves contract performance, cost efficiencies, on time delivery, superior service, and overall economies of scale to the procurement process.
- Saitech Inc quote to the end-user would identify by line item which products are coming from our schedule, Promark’s schedule, and/or are open market.
- End-user PO is issued to Saitech Inc GSA Schedule contract number as the Team Leader using our billing information.
- Somewhere in the body of the end-user PO should be a reference to the products that will be sourced through Promark’s GSA Schedule.
- Promark’s reports the sale and pays the IFF fee for the amount paid by the government customer for the products sourced from our schedule.
Saitech Inc & Promark GSA Teaming Agreement Vendors:
Synnex Schedule 70 IT Contract : GS-35F-0143R
Contract Expiration: September 26, 2024
GSA Contractor Teaming Agreement
Synnex GSA Schedule and Saitech Inc GSA Schedule have entered into a Contractor Teaming Arrangement (CTA). The CTA provides Saitech Inc with access to products from the teamed schedules allowing us to provide government agencies with the convenience of a single source for a wide-range of solutions. The government is able to obtain these solutions without having to negotiate or process awards with multiple contractors. This improves contract performance, cost efficiencies, on time delivery, superior service, and overall economies of scale to the procurement process.
- Dedicated senior public sector sales team
- Onsite legal expertise experienced in all types of government contracting
- Eleven distribution centers strategically located nationwide
- New distribution center in Chantilly, VA, focused on government business
- World-class integration, logistical, and electronic services
- Focused support for small business through our Small Business Alliance
SYNNEX CONTRACT DETAILS
STATE COOPERATIVE PURCHASING AUTHORIZED: Our GSA Schedule 70 is available to state, local and education
SIC CODE: 5045
NAICS CODES: 334111, 423430
CAGE CODE: 3F1Q4
DUNS #: 112375758
Saitech Inc & Synnex GSA Teaming Agreement Vendors
Acer (bundled w/ a desktop)
Black Box Network Services
Cables To Go/C2G
CA (Computer Associates)
Check Point Software Technologies
Cherry Corp (ZF Electronics)
Das Keyboard (Metadot)
Ergotech Group, Inc.
Ergotron / Anthro
HPE / Aruba
HPE Security Software
HSM of AMERICA
Hyve (SYNNEX OEM)
Monitors in Motion
Nat Service Center (NSC)
NEC Storage Solutions
One World Touch
Pivot 3 Inc.
Prestiege International / TRU
Rocky Mountain Ram
SKB (Stephen Gould)
Sony Bravia TVs/Projectors
Tech Sentry (PC Matic Pro)
Total Micro Technologies
Unirise (Oncore Cable)
VS and Associates (Verity Sys)
|Wasp Barcode Technologies|
Wave Systems Corp.