WRMSDC was founded on September 9, 1977, almost 10 years after the Civil Rights Movement that sparked national awareness about racial discrimination and segregation in the United States. Galvanized by the unequal treatment of minority-owned businesses, the Council began serving as advocates for impacted minority communities in Northern California, Nevada, and Hawai‘i.
Today, WRMSDC is proud to be one of 24 sister councils (under NMSDC) around the nation committed to furthering the growth and opportunities of minority businesses.
The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) advances business opportunities for certified minority business enterprises and connects them to corporate members.
- Saitech Inc is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by WRMSDC.
- Certified Small Business with the State of California (Supplier ID -43694)
- Certified Minority-Owned Business (MBE) by Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council WRMSDC (WR02049)
- Certified Approved Minority Business Enterprise Supplier by California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) also known as the Supplier Clearinghouse. VON: 13010101
Saitech Inc can assist your corporation, agency or government department in meeting your diversity or set-aside business goals or objectives. Contact Ervin Villanueva at Email: email@example.com to learn more or for any queries.
Certification Benefits include:
- Nationally-recognized MBE Certification
- Exposure to business opportunities – more than 2/3 of certified MBEs confirm an increase in revenue by partnering with Corporate Members
- Local, regional, and national business referrals
- Listings in the NCMSDC and National MSDC supplier databases, accessible by Corporate Buyers nationwide
- Participation in technical training seminars hosted by leading corporations – learn about what they buy, how they source, and how suppliers can compete for opportunities
- Second Tier and MBE-to-MBE Spend business opportunities
- Invitations to private networking and corporate matchmaking and procurement events
- Access to business development resources and scholarships
- Opportunities to compete for prestigious local, regional, and national supplier excellence awards
To learn more, visit: https://wrmsdc.org/
Under the WRMSDC Corporate Ready Program, Saitech Inc has developed capabilities to meet business requirements of major corporations across six pillars of expertise including Safety & Security, Cyber Security, Quality, Corporate Policies, Financials, and Technical Capabilities. This is WRMSDC’s first year offering this program and Saitech was one of the few graduating participating companies. This program assured Saitech responsibilities, trust, and compliance with larger corporations.
NMSDC launches MBE eMarketplace!
Saitech Inc is an approved Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Information Technology Supplier under the NMSDC eMarketplace (ePS). The marketplace is created to provide NMSDC Certified MBE’s like Saitech Inc the technology to participate in any eMarketplace or eProcurement platform. This technology helps satisfy any buying organization’s purchasing, supplier diversity and financial processes.
Saitech Inc a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council. (WRMSDC). WR02049
Saitech Inc catalog offers over 1 million IT hardware, software, service and support SKU’s at an exceptional cost & time savings and fully automated order processing.
Proven Solution: Our eMarketplace is now available to all corporate members at no cost. Corporate Members use NMSDC eMarketplace to procure wide variety of IT / Office supplies products from Saitech Inc. Our objective is to have all Corporate Members take advantage of this offering by enabling them to seamlessly source from NMSDC’s Certified suppliers like Saitech Inc.
Corporate Members that already have an eProcurement platform (Coupa, Ariba, UniMarket, Jaggaer, ESM and others) can now easily add Saitech Inc to their supply chain. With NMSDC eMarketplace participating NMSDC Certified MBEs like Saitech Inc have the technology to integrate to their eProcurement platform.
Corporate Members that have P-card and Credit card off-contract spend going to other eMarketplaces can register and start shopping from NMSDC suppliers today. The NMSDC eMarketplace provides multiple product categories, data analytics, level III (3) line-item reporting and more.
Contact us to see how our team at Saitech Inc can offer your organization tremendous cost-savings, great customer service and amazing shopping experience with this new e-marketplace.