Updated on October 23, 2020
We are glad that to announce our OS4 Contract. Office Supply Fourth Generation (OS4)
Contract Number: 47QSEA20D007B
Effective : 06/5/2020 thru 06/4/2025
Special Item Number (SIN): 339940OS4
SIN 339940OS4 (formerly SIN 75 220) Enhanced SIN for Office Products and Services
The Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative for Office Supplies Fourth Generation (FSSI OS4) is GSA’s latest FSSI solution and has been named Best-in-Class (BIC) for office supplies by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). It is comprised of two Enhanced Special Item Numbers (SINs). They are purchasing channel solutions that help federal customers achieve significant savings on their office supply purchases. The awards are the result of a collaborative team effort among customer agencies across the federal government.
This solution provides an opportunity to achieve significant savings and meet sustainable acquisition and other socioeconomic goals. A major objective of this solution is to increase opportunities for small business participation by at least five percent (5%).
Additional benefits include:
- Aligning purchasing with existing agency procurement practices;
- Capturing economies of scale;
- Consolidating orders with the new delivery order discounts feature and save as discounts are triggered on individual orders;
- Enabling achievement of socioeconomic goals;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations to include the Ability One program, sustainable purchasing requirements, and the Trade Agreement Act;
- Fostering markets for sustainable technologies and environmentally preferable products;
- Providing ease of ordering;
- Providing point of sale compliance, ensuring that purchase card users automatically receive the OS4 price; and
- Simplifying data collection and enhancing transparency by enabling agencies to better manage expenditures and measure cost avoidance.
Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI)
Strategic sourcing is the structured and collaborative process of critically analyzing an organization’s spending patterns to better leverage its purchasing power, reduce costs, and improve overall performance. The primary goals of FSSI are to:
- Strategically source across federal agencies;
- Establish mechanisms to increase total cost savings, value, and socioeconomic participation;
- Collaborate with industry to develop optimal solutions;
- Share best practices; and
- Create a strategic sourcing community of practice
4 Office Products and Supplies Offerors may offer their entire commercial catalog, or may offer a select, limited line of office products. Office products include, but are not limited to items such as: pens, pencils, markers, xerographic paper, printer paper, fax paper, 3D printing filaments and resins, binders, tape, envelopes, shredders, helical-scan, longitudinally oriented video tapes, video cassettes, reel to reel audio tapes, blank endless loop audio cartridge tapes, magnetic tape audio recording cassette, computer tape, reel, cartridge, cassette, diskettes, disk packs, disk cartridges, anti-glare/anti-radiation screens (VDT), ergonomic workstations products, cleaning equipment and supplies (head cleaners, disk drive cleaners, monitor cleaners, toner wipes, mini-vacuums, etc.) optical disks, CD-ROMS, DVD-ROMS, flash drives, external hard drives, physical storage, security, protective and related ADP supplies, and toner cartridges. Toner cartridge offerors must provide arrangements for empty toner cartridges to be returned from customers. This may include prepaid shipping labels in the products packaging and/or rebates.
For any inquiries or questions regarding Saitech Inc.’s GSA OS4 contract please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org