Saitech Inc. – Full Time -Fremont, CA.
Job Description :
Saitech, Inc. provides customers with hyper converged, purpose-built data center solutions. Help us design, innovate and deliver next generation data center server designs .
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and quantify possible business opportunities, while developing strategy to resolve potential technical blockers/gates.
- Manage technical relationship with Saitech’s customers, by acting as the key customer advocate throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Debug, troubleshoot and communicate planned resolution of customer impacting issues/sightings as required.
- Work hands-on with the customer to understand design specifications/requirements and manage coordination of technical design resources.
Minimum Job Requirements: Bachelors in Computer Science – Management Information Systems – Computer Engineers: 2+ years IT industry experience, Computer Hardware, Operating, Virtualization, Cyber Security Software, Managed Services.
:Knowledge of Server and Storage virtualization eg. VMware, Cisco, HPE, Dell, Veeam, etc.
:Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering levels within prospective clientele.
Sales Representatives, Account Reps
Successful Account Reps are goal-oriented, highly motivated, and effective communicators.
A Saitech Inc: Information Technology Hardware & Software Solution Provider’s daily tasks include:
- Providing cost effective solutions and cost savings. Educating customers about the unique products and value added services that Saitech Inc offers.
- Developing new business with networking and sales calls and emails to customers worldwide. Use your knowledge, network and experience to grow new business with OEM / CM customers worldwide.
- Studying RFQ and RFP’s, quoting and negotiating price with customers. Negotiate price through PM with manufacturers, and cooperate with purchasing and marketing department.
- Calling existing customers and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Mailing, emailing company brochures to Universities, Government and corporate clients and document the feedback from them upon receiving.
- Working with Supplier Diversity Managers in Corporate, Govt, Educational institutions and registering and promoting the company as a Certified Small Minority MBE supplier of IT products and services.
- Constructive feedback needed to improve after reaching out to existing or new customers based on the last conversation with them to drive sales.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans.
- Job requires multi-tasking and positive interaction and assistance with different departments like accounting, purchasing, shipping, return merchandise authorization.
The Account Executive will focus on new account penetration, account growth, account and relationship development. Focus on developing and expanding new accounts. Must have the ability to learn, apply and present sales principles and techniques within a short time frame.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Strong selling skills with 1-2 years experience in PC hardware
- Excellent relationship skills with ability to develop and maintain key contacts
- Intermediate systems knowledge and capability to navigate through applications
- General understanding of products and basic business development skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and business maturity
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org