Updated on June 6, 2022
The Orange County Transport Agency (OCTA) has once again partnered with Saitech Inc. to upgrade its personal computing needs. The Microsoft Surface Pro 8 & Accessories contract is valued at more than $500k+ cumulatively and is guaranteed to offer maximum cost savings to Orange County residents and taxpayers.
After closely evaluating OCTA’s computing needs, Saitech Inc.’s technical sales team offered the ultra-light Microsoft Surface Pro 8 Laptop which would increase productivity and mobility for OCTA’s employees.
Microsoft Surface Pro 8 offers tremendous technical and business applications to meet OCTA’s challenging requirements. Here are some key takeaways,
- The Microsoft Surface Pro 8 combines the power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet. You can write in laptop mode, present with multiple screens in desktop mode, or sign a contract on-screen in tablet mode
- It features a powerful 11th generation Intel CPU
- The vivid 13-inch display that has a PixelSense display with up to a 120Hz refresh rate, responds to touch and can be used with a Surface Pen.
- Two Thunderbolt 4 ports allow for connecting external displays, hard drives, or using any USB-C accessory
- It has a removable SSD.
- It comes preloaded with the Microsoft Windows 11 operating system.
- Weighing under 2 pounds, the Surface Pro 8 is ideal to use at the office, home, or on the road.
- The Surface Pro 8 also promises 16 hours of battery life allowing you to focus on your business ideas.
- The built-in kickstand has the traditional Surface-like ability to alter the viewing angle of the Pro 8’s display, including laying it nearly flat on a table.
- Superior 1080p webcam makes online meetings feasible
Saitech Inc is an authorized Microsoft Surface partner and channel reseller.
We provide system design, configuration, pre-sales and post sales technical support and services to our valued clients. We strive to offer maximum cost savings while meeting or exceeding the customer’s technical requirements and also budgetary constraints.