Adobe Creative Cloud for teams
Why Creative Cloud for teams?
Built for businesses, Creative Cloud for teams gives you the latest tools for creating on your desktop and mobile devices; expert training; and better ways to work together. Get all these benefits—plus easy purchasing and deployment—when your business makes the move from Creative Suite to Creative Cloud for teams.
Hundreds of new features added since CS6. And you’re always up to date.
With Creative Cloud for teams, you get the latest features as soon as they’re released. Since CS6, we’ve added 1,000 features in Creative Cloud to improve productivity, make everyday tasks easier, support the latest standards and hardware, and help you create even more amazing work.
A frictionless workflow between desktop and mobile.
New Adobe mobile apps extend the power of your desktop apps to your devices and tightly integrate with them to help your team members be creative anywhere. Plus new services like Creative Cloud Libraries enable a seamless workflow so team members can create across desktops and devices.
Lower up-front costs.
Lower your business’s up-front costs, reduce compliance concerns, and ensure that your creative and marketing teams always have the most up-to-date tools.
Created for evolving teams.
The Admin Console makes it easy for IT to add or reassign seats anytime with just a few clicks. Billing catches up at your next payment cycle. Deploy apps and updates your way—either handle it centrally or let users install as needed. Users can start downloading and using apps immediately.
Secure cloud storage and team collaboration.
Get 100GB per user of secure cloud-based storage to collaborate and share files and folders—all accessible from your desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Maintain version control, stay on top of changes, and collaborate more seamlessly.
Training for success.
Creative Cloud for teams includes access to hundreds of video tutorials for a range of skill levels. Users can view them in a browser, on an iPad, or even in desktop apps like Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC to get the know-how they need for the project at hand.
Free access to curated assets.
Access over 30,000 high-quality, curated assets absolutely free in the Creative Cloud Market. Need a layout or wireframe? A pattern or background? Find it, download it, and start designing.
Adobe creative tools
The world’s best desktop applications for photography, video, audio, and design.
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Audition CC Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- Adobe Fireworks Adobe Flash Builder Premium Adobe Flash Professional CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe InCopy CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Lightroom 5 Adobe Media Encoder Adobe Muse CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Prelude CC Adobe SpeedGrade CC
Edge Tools & Services
Tools and services for web designers and web developers to create beautiful, modern web pages and mobile apps.
- Edge Animate CC
- Edge Inspect CC
- Edge Reflow CC
- Edge Code CC
- Edge Web Fonts
How to buy
Adobe Creative Cloud for teams is purchased through Adobe’s Value Incentive Plan (VIP) licensing program. With handy administrative tools for both resellers and administrators, VIP offers a streamlined way to purchase, renew, and manage Creative Cloud licenses. And VIP offers volume discounts on purchases or renewals of 50 or more seats.
To join VIP and start using Creative Cloud for teams today, contact a sales representative.
How VIP works
Joining VIP is simple and takes just a few steps:
1. Contact a sales rep to set up a VIP membership. Your sales rep will ask for the following information:
- Market segment
- Organization name
- Your Name
2. You will receive an email from Adobe asking you to read and accept the VIP terms and conditions.
3. Once the terms and conditions are accepted, you will be assigned a VIP number that gives your organization access to the Admin Console. You have immediate access to download and install Creative Cloud software. Team members can start using the applications right away, but payment must be received within 30 days for the software to continue to work.
During the year, you can deploy more seats as needed through the Admin Console. New users have access to Creative Cloud right away, but a PO must be issued within 30 days. New seats added during the membership term are prorated, so they expire at the same time as the first seats that were purchased under the new membership. That means all seats can be renewed at the same time.
Creative Cloud memberships are renewed annually. You are eligible to renew from 30 days before your anniversary date until 30 days after your anniversary date. Simply contact your sales rep to renew all or some of your Creative Cloud for teams seats for another year.
Creative Cloud for teams makes business sense
Adobe Creative Cloud for teams is about more than just delivering the best creative software in the world. It’s also about simplifying your organization’s license management and maximizing your software investment. With Creative Cloud for teams, you can leverage centralized administrative tools that make it easy to purchase, deploy, and manage Creative Cloud along with the changing needs of your team.
Simplified license management
Get the best of both worlds with flexible and simple software deployment and management.
- Easily add, assign, and re-assign seats; monitor storage; and more.
- Get immediate access to software, even while your order is still processing.
- Manage all complete and single-app seats together under one membership agreement.
Deploy and update Creative Cloud for teams centrally, or allow users to manage apps and updates on their own—the choice is yours.
- Package all Creative Cloud applications (or a customized subset) and deploy across your organization.
- Install updates centrally whenever it is convenient for you.
- Ensure version parity across desktops.
Lower software costs
Take advantage of annual plans that give users access to all Creative Cloud tools or a single application of their choice, plus all feature updates, at no additional cost.
- Reduce upfront costs.
- Get the entire collection of Creative Cloud tools or a single application at a fraction of the upfront cost of purchasing perpetual licenses.
- Add or re-assign seats when needed.
- Lower IT costs by managing just one membership per user instead of tracking multiple software apps, versions, and serial numbers across your organization.
Avoid the headache of tracking and managing who’s using what software in your organization.
- Manage risk by ensuring across-the-organization compliance.
- Keep track of the seats you added, who’s using them, and when they were purchased.
- Assigned seats ensure usage rights.
Reliable data security
Creative Cloud for teams is built on a trusted platform and delivers industry-standard security and encryption technology to help protect your organization’s data and systems.
- Adobe uses industry-leading security engineering processes and the latest technology to help ensure online security.
- Creative Cloud leverages firewall protection, intrusion detection systems, SSL encryption, and proprietary protocols to help secure your important information.
- Hosting facilities for Creative Cloud services are protected by multiple layers of physical security.