Saitech Inc.’s quality management system is ISO 9001:2015 certified by TUV Rheinland. We work tirelessly to meet and exceed the customer’s requirements and expectations.
Value Added Global Supplier for Information Technology, Hardware, Software, Supply Chain Services to Support Cloud Computing, Data Center Management, Rugged Mobility Devices and Office Management.
Deliver value and quality to customers through long-term and mutually beneficial relationships.
Saitech Inc. accomplish Quality Policy through the delivery of solutions based on quality hardware and software products, best pricing and superior service.
- On Time Product Delivery > 98 %
- Accuracy of Products Delivered > 99 %
- On Time Software Service / Support Delivery > 99.9 %
- Quality Products & Services > 97 %
- Zero Cyber Crime – Fraudulent Orders
Saitech Inc has an approved quality management system (QMS) as a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. A QMS helps coordinate and direct Saitech Inc’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
ISO 9001:2015, the international standard specifying requirements for quality management systems, is the most prominent approach to quality management systems. While some use the term “QMS” to describe the ISO 9001 standard or the group of documents detailing the QMS, it actually refers to the entirety of the system. The documents only serve to describe the system
BENEFITS OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Implementing a quality management system affects every aspect of an organization’s performance. Benefits of a documented quality management system include:
- Meeting the customer’s requirements, which helps to instill confidence in the organization, in turn leading to more customers, more sales, and more repeat business
- Meeting the organization’s requirements, which ensures compliance with regulations and provision of products and services in the most cost- and resource-efficient manner, creating room for expansion, growth, and profit
These benefits offer additional advantages, including:
- Defining, improving, and controlling processes
- Reducing waste
- Preventing mistakes
- Lowering costs
- Facilitating and identifying training opportunities
- Engaging staff
- Setting organization-wide direction
- Communicating a readiness to produce consistent results
ELEMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS OF A QMS
Each element of a quality management system helps achieve the overall goals of meeting the customers’ and organization’s requirements. Quality management systems address Saitech Inc’s unique needs; however, the elements all systems have in common include:
- The organization’s quality policy and quality objectives
- Quality manual
- Procedures, instructions, and records
- Data management
- Internal processes
- Customer satisfaction from product quality
- Improvement opportunities
To be certified for this international recognition, we adhere to the following:
- Complete customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency and productivity (minimizing defect costs and optimizing process sequences).
- Minimization of risks in product liability.
- Reduced inspection and testing costs.
- Reduced costs through the minimization of communication and manufacturing errors.
- Consistency of service or product performance.
- Increased motivation of employees due to fewer errors and complaints.
- Transparency through clearly defined processes.
- Continuous process and structural improvements.
- Identification and minimization of weaknesses.